14 November 2021

The Lesser of Two Weasels-

Donald Trunp is a narcissist... an egotist, conceited, selfish, self-centered, and a jerk.
To ALL that I would agree. I'm glad he's not my next-door neighbor.

Biden came to us advertised as the man "...who made the wrong foreign policy decision at every turn" during his entire life.
So why is he now occupying the Oval Office?
Because Donald Trump is all the labels shown above.

I am thoroughly convinced that if ballots in the last election had shown:
D. Trump, Republican, and
A. Hitler, Democrat,
A very large percentage of the population would have voted for Hitler, just to vote against Trump...
The guy with the numbers that showed the country was turned around and headed in the right direction.
Yeah, that JERK.

In my life I've had several bosses that were jerks.
But had you asked me, I could say many of them were good managers.

It's important to separate the personal from the business.
Sadly, some cannot do that.
And THAT is why we now find ourselves the laughingstock of the world.

5 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Can't disagree with much of your post, except, Xiden didn't win; the election was rigged in state after state.

Greybeard said...

I'm sorry old friend. I think you've taken a wrong turn along the line somewhere.
I said he was "occupying the Oval Office". I DID NOT say he won!
(But I agree with the spirit of your comment!)

Joe said...

Amen you are absolutely right. Suburban women didn’t like his “meanness”

Ed Bonderenka said...

Trump was mean.
Of course, Biden is a nice guy, stealing our life savings through inflation to give to illegals, and forcing people to get an injection they don't want.

Old NFO said...

On the money...