15 September 2010

ABSQ !

In the Army we used to have a saying that we'd shout, (only half-seriously)...
"Do SOMETHING, even if it's wrong!"
The point bein', if you set off on a path that's wrong you can study results and realize it pretty quickly, then set a new course to improve the situation.

In our National elections for years now it seems we've had a choice between BAD, and HORRIBLE.
Al Gore?!!!
John ($^*~_$#@) KERRY?!!!!!!
How is it those two lying sacks of fecal material end up at the head of a ticket?

This morning I'm listening to Karl Rove lamenting Christine O'Donnell's win in Delaware as a terrible thing because he thinks that seat now will certainly be won by Democrats. I think Karl Rove is, in many ways, brilliant.
But I also think he's wrong in this case.

Republicans...
Conservatives...
Independents...
I can hear them all shouting...
"Do SOMETHING, even if it's wrong!"

It's time for REAL Hope and Change.
(Oh, and ABSQ? "Anything but the status quo!")

4 comments:

ddf said...

...and isn't this really what the Tea Party is all about? If the fine people in Delaware want a Liberal, let them vote for one. But lets have a choice! Castle didn't provide a choice. I don't know if this young lady will be a good Senator, but at least she has some 'life experience' to relate to her constituents.

Joe said...

amen, brother

CJ said...

Just posted a piece about 'moderate Republicans'. It's nothing but my thoughts but you might find them interesting.

cjh

Rita said...

When I heard this morning the GOP wasn't going to support them, I was determined to voice my outrage at the chairman directly, which I never do.

But it looks like millions must have beat me to it.

Why doesn't either party get it?

I say, thrown them ALL out, but leave Mike Pence.