01 March 2010

To My Liberal Reader-

Yes, I capitulated long ago...
You're SO much smarter than me.
I admit your superiority in being able to see much farther down the road, so as to avoid the catastrophes into which our country finds itself presently entangled.
And yes, you're also morally superior...
I now realize my "Teach a man to fish" thinking is SO yesterday!

But please, humor me...
Why is it you choose to email me your comments rather than leave them for ALL to see here at "Pitchpull"?
When you questioned my knowledge about energy use and I responded, then asked about your lifestyle and energy use, why didn't you respond?
When you questioned my knowledge about the physics involved in flying helicopters and I responded with a factual article backing up my position, why didn't you respond?

Am I so ignorant I'm worthy only of your contempt?
I feel SO ashamed!

4 comments:

CJ said...

Well, now you have me curious.

Don't you just love how brave they are? Hit and run, sneak attacks...

Maybe that's why they're so terrorist friendly.

cjh

Greybeard said...

Testing-
So why is CJ's comment not showing up on the comment counter?

cary said...

CJ's comment was trained in the ways of the Ninja ...

And now, I'm curious too!

Rita said...

Well, you are apparently not intellectually superior enough to realize they never want the facts, they would just prefer to insult us. An insult always convinces me that they are right and I am wrong.