12 October 2009

Life Surprises

Surprises along the way...

There are people in this world you TRY to help...
With moral support, or t
hey get in financial trouble and need help YESTERDAY and you are there with a loan... once, twice, three times.
The relationship is such that not only do they then conveniently forget you gave them money, you often find yourself in that "No good deed goes unpunished" situation.


Then there is the other side of the coin...
Sometimes, out of the blue, someone will come and say "You probably don't even remember the advice you gave, but you once told me something that had a dramatic impact on my life and I wanted you to know how much I appreciated it."

I've seen both sides recently...
Life can be full of surprises, can't it?
And oddly, it's ALL good.

No comments: