26 April 2005

Initial pitchpull

Wow.
I've been reading Blogs actively now for about a year. When I responded to some of them, a few suggested I should start my own blog. I've been hesitant to do that for several reasons, the biggest of which is that I don't consider myself a "deep thinker". I continually find myself in the position of having a "gut feeling" that I can't adequately put into words. I'm amazed and envious of the talent some have for being able to put thoughts on paper.
So here we are at the birth of something that may amount to little.
I have been looking for Weblogs devoted to aviation in general and helicopters more specifically, and they are few and far between.
I foresee that many of my thoughts will not be aviation related, but flying has been such a part of my life for so long... everything will be tempered to some degree by my flying experiences.
I look forward to comments from readers, if I attract any!

2 comments:

Max Flight said...

Just found your blog. You're off to a good start and I wish you the best of luck.

I see from your initial post that you've been looking for aviation blogs. Well, my aviation directory has a section devoted to aviation blogs:

http://www.thirtythousandfeet.com/blogs.htm

I'll happily add Pitchpull to the list.

I've also got a few aviation podcast links. I'd love to hear from anybody who knows of others. Just contact me through the link above.

Best regards.

Max

Anonymous said...

Just added you to my bloglines "blogroll" - I have enjoyed your posts so far.

As a fixed-wing flier I have always admired the skills of helicopter pilots. Maybe one day I'll try to become one myself... :)