01 February 2023

How Divided Are We?

So the Paul Pelosi video has been released.
I heard he and his assailant shared the hammer when the Police came.
I heard Paul Pelosi was in his skivvies and the assailant was likely a homosexual lover.
But now I've watched the video, and I am sickened by what I see.
I'm ashamed to admit I thought the rumors were true. I risked my life to defend this country because I loved it... still do.
But we are broken.
And we need Jesus Christ to lead us out of this hatred and chaos.
...Rant... OUT!

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

Concur with all.

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Not my place to judge. We know, at his age, he will soon be facing his final judgement.

The Old Man said...

One of the things I noticed was he answered the door with a drink in his hand. Perhaps the call wasn't prompted by a 911 call. I would think nobody would have a drink in ther skivvies with an assailant - but it is California.