03 April 2021

Shot

Covid vaccinations-
The rebel in me pretty much said "Let 'em shove it up their ass."
But my wife is a "Nervous Nellie" and worried about things like needing to get on an airliner if the vax is required.
So I acquiesced. We scheduled and got our shot yesterday. Part of the reason I agreed was because the vax was the Johnson and Johnson single-shot vaccination.
So... done.

And now it seems there are questions about the J&J vaccine that will impact some 15 million people.
Our "experts" have struck once again.

What a load of feces.



3 comments:

Ed Bonderenka said...

My brother just got shot for the same reason.
Airlines.
Screw 'em all to hell.
I'm driving.

Greybeard said...

Agreed, Ed.
It's the reason we drove home. (Flying would have been cheaper AND quicker.)
But I refuse to line the pockets of people who are crazy.
And right now... the airlines have gone crazy.

Ed Bonderenka said...

And certainly not Delta, and that would be hard out of DTW.