06 April 2021

George Floyd

Don't we already know the outcome of this trial?
If Chauvin is found guilty, many will be outraged. But the only bad thing that will happen will be he will go to prison.
If he's found not guilty, cities will burn, and people will die.
Black lives matter.

Yesterday I learned something I had not heard anywhere in the "News"...
Before he was even on the ground, Floyd said, "I can't breathe".
So he was an ill man, already suffering from respiratory trouble before Chauvin laid hands on him.
He also had a bad ticker, and was under the influence of several drugs.
None of that matters.
Black lives matter.

Do you see any way short of Civil War to get our country back to sanity?


4 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

Sanity? Too many don't want sanity. Anarchy is a tool for them.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I can't see a believable scenario that starts a Civil War.
darn.

Greybeard said...

IF...
My government comes for my firearms, they/I will be in trouble, Ed.

Greybeard said...

And it begins:
https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2021/04/07/imminent-joe-biden-to-announce-executive-orders-on-gun-control-n1438249