22 February 2008

Hope, Change, and Hoping For Change...

I like him, this Obama guy.
He seems the sort of guy I'd like to snort cocaine with, IF I ever did that sort of thing.

Others, including JFK's daughter Caroline, have compared him to JFK. I don't see that at all... cannot imagine Obama initiating a Bay of Pigs invasion, or ramping up troop deployments to protect an ally like South Viet Nam. But that's another post altogether, and I'm sure the JFK comparisons will quickly cease as soon as the General Election campaign gets underway.

There is a JFK comparison that REALLY does scare me though, and I'm sure you may have thought of it too. So please, please, please... no more of lapses like this, ever! (And unbelievably, in Dallas!)

2 comments:

THIRDWAVEDAVE said...

This is a dicey subject. However, I mentioned this angle to a close associate a couple weeks ago. Then, I saw the piece early this morning, passed it to the associate and we both just shook our heads. Wow.

cary said...

Lawrence said he was concerned about the large number of people being let in without being screened, but that the crowd seemed "friendly," the newspaper said.

I'm sure Oswald and Ruby looked "friendly" also...