02 January 2023

Silly Question?

Like Forrest Gump, I know "I am NOT a smart man".
So I need an answer to my silly(?) question.
Thousands and thousands of "undocumented future democrats" are crossing our Southern border on a daily basis. I've been watching the videos of this chaos/fiasco, and it seems to me most of those crossing are solo, young, (military age) males. Here's my question:
If they are coming to the U.S. because they are dissatisfied with the conditions in their own country... instead of risking their lives to make the terrible, life-threatening, several thousand-mile journey here, why don't these healthy young males use their energies to CHANGE the conditions in their own homes?
Instead of making life better for themselves, that action would make life better for THOUSANDS of their countrymen.

It's a puzzle to me.
But I am not a smart man.

5 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

5th column?

Old NFO said...

WSF may be correct... Time will tell.

Rain Trueax said...

Maybe they've been paid. I so totally am disgusted that it's not seen as a risk to especially the lower middle class where they have to compete for jobs and homes. What is wrong with those who want this invasion (as that's what it is).

Ed Bonderenka said...

For the same reason there has not been an uprising against THIS regime.

realwesterner said...

Lots of folks asserting this is a fifth column force. There is no reason they'd have left their homelands unless they were recruited and "promises were made". Like the soldiers of the Chinese PLA, they've probably been promised all the white women they can handle when the festivities start.