11 March 2021

Fastest Way To Lose A Pound!

The entire Greybeard family gave blood yesterday.
It was Big Bubba's first time to donate.
Sara Jean has donated a few times. I've lost count of my donations.
There are many good reasons to donate. Most of 'em you already know. In addition to the instant 1lb. weight loss, I've read that donating will make you live longer and look better...
Something about lengthening telomeres? You can look it up.

Anywho, we increased the supply of A+ blood in the system by three pints yesterday.
Consider donating. It'll make ya feel better and maybe regain some of that "youthful glow"!

3 comments:

Old NFO said...

I wish I could, but too many trips to strange places and I'm permanently off the donation list. We used to give monthly back in the day.

Greybeard said...

Old NFO, if you're serious about wanting to donate, you may want to re-check the restrictions to giving. We hadn't been able to donate due to being overseas every year, but I think they have loosened those requirements now.
Maybe some that apply to you too?

Old NFO said...

GB, I'll check.