07 January 2021

A Fork in the Road

Winston Churchill, I think, is the greatest man of the 20th century.
Have you seen "Darkest Hour"?
It's a MUST. Get-r-done.

I've watched videos of Charles Lindbergh urging the U.S. to stay out of WWII.
He was a courageous man. But he was DEAD WRONG about Hitler and the Germans.
And we almost waited too long to get involved in protecting people's freedom.

I watched the events unfolding at the Capitol yesterday.
And I'm upset.
But I'm also sick and tired of smart people doing stupid things.
Our Nation has been "Codependent" for too long now, helping parasites to hurt themselves, and us.

Is it time for the "Tree of Liberty" to be refreshed?
Maybe.
And I hope all of you I care about are prepared for what's coming.

4 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

On a personal level, I'm prepared. It is people I care about the causes worry, much worry.

Ed Bonderenka said...

There is no plan to support by refreshing the Tree.
Yet.

Old NFO said...

Pandora's Box is now fully open. Good luck to the Dems trying to get it closed once they take over...

Stuart said...

Well, when you come to a fork in the road... take it.
It really doesn't matter which, for neither leads to positive action or Liberty.