15 August 2012

But What If I'm Right?

Just an average guy, not a lot different than my neighbors, I still think we're getting close to trouble.
I'd be delighted to be wrong... to just continue riding my motorcycles into the dawn, imagining what decent restaurant will serve the best Western Omelet.
But I can hear thunder in the distance, and I'm preparing for a storm.
If it passes and causes no damage, what have I lost?

I'm not smart enough to predict how this will all come to pass.
But the writer of this article IS.
Be prepared, or be a victim.
You choose.

3 comments:

eiaftinfo said...

Yep, I'll sleep better tonight after reading that little tidbit . . . .

:)

I think "it" is coming as well. As I said in an earlier post, I view Iowa as the canary in the coalmine. I live in a fairly small town of 5,300. Break-In, theft, assults are becoming a weekly occurance. People are stretched thin - even in a state where the unemployment is well below the national average. Stressed, fearful people do stupid things.

We have all the time in the world to prepare now, today . . . . .

Next week?? perhaps not.

Right there with ya sir!

Old NFO said...

Yep, he hits ALL the nails square on the head... sigh... Ordering more ammo here boss...

Ed Bonderenka said...

Saw a pic of an S&W on FB..
Caption:
I'm not warning you for my protection.
I'm warning you for yours.