06 June 2022

Huge Numbers-

I think I have made this comment before. The stupidity of others forces me to try to "break through" again:

Population of China-
1,500,000,000. (Yes, that's ONE BILLION, Five Hundred Million.)
The country produces electricity by burning coal.

Population of India-
1,400,000,000. (Yes, that's ONE BILLION, Four Hundred Million.)
They burn DUNG to cook their food and produce heat for their homes.

Population of the U.S.A.-
325,000,000. (And granted, that's growing every single day.)
Nevertheless, that number is 1/10th the total population of China and India combined.

Can someone tell me again why I need to lower my thermostat and turn light switches off to save Gaia?
We truly are idiots, ya know that?

4 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

We elect idiots who are funded by trust fund snots.

Ed Bonderenka said...

We elected Biden didn't we?
or did we?

Greybeard said...

"We", meaning 2000 mules, Ed?
Yes. Yes we did.

Old NFO said...

He got elected... And 'we' are suffering for it, but AlBore is making a fortune off us!