26 May 2009

Streaming Radio

You know I love talk-radio.
My only problem with it is sometimes I'm away from my favorite AM stations and cannot receive a desired signal. My computer has now mostly resolved that problem and I want to share with you.

I found a site called Radio Time, where I can listen to most of my favorite talking-heads during most hours of the day, either live or on tape. Check there and you can see that most of us can find something to satisfy...
Conservative, technology, religious, sports, business, entertainment...
Everything but "Liberal"! (Sorry lefties, you'll have to be satisfied with "progressive".)
As I type this post I'm listening to one of my favorites... Dennis Miller.

Got a high-speed internet connection?
Check it out.

1 comment:

CJ said...

Now that's really cool! Thanks, GB.

cjh