22 December 2009

Allen West- Are You A Fan?

He's scheduled to be on Andrea's radio program tonight.
Weather is likely to be bad, so I'm hopeful I'll get the chance to hear the entire kasmotch.
I'll watch for you in the chat room.

UPDATED:
Just finished an interesting 90 minutes listening to and chatting with the good Colonel...
This is the REAL DEAL folks, and he can use our help. When asked if he was getting any help from the Republican party he said, "Well, I'm on their radar screen", meaning, I suppose, not much. If you are as excited as I am to finally see a real leader who is not afraid to "support and defend the Constitution of the United States", maybe you oughta drop by here and think about writing and sending a check.
That's what I'm doin'.

UPDATE to the update:
Here's another review of the interview.

1 comment:

Clint said...

that was FANTASTIC!!
LTC West has all the potential to be a leader that America needs...
I was also amazed when he said that he was just on the RNC's radar screen...he needs to be leading the charge for the RNC.
He is DOWN TO EARTH, HUMBLE and A SOLID INDIVIDUAL.
Thanks for the invite GB!!