24 October 2009

PHX, 24 Oct 09

We're at the gate, waiting to board the airplane. There's much to like about this airport...
You can get here from Big Bubba's apartment via Light Rail, although we didn't use that service this time. The terminals are separated so traffic is split and not so heavy dropping passengers off and retrieving them. Security is also easier to clear because they also are split in several areas throughout the airport. So here I am, taking advantage of the FREE WiFi at Gate C-9, and we have an hour 'til the flight takes off. The smell of Cinnabons and Starbucks is in the air.

It's 90 degrees here but we hear it's a comfortable 60 or so at home.
That's bearable, thank goodness.

I'm sure you frequently feel as I do...
I need a vacation to recover from my vacation.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Not many vacations include four days of class and testing ;)

Cissy Apple said...

You know...it's almost worth the cost of an airplane ticket to get a Cinnabon at the airport.

cary said...

I admit the days are still on the warm side - but you canNOT beat sitting out at night, in the beautiful temperatures that are almost too chilly but not quite.