01 April 2006

My Apology:

Six months ago I complained that in my 20 years of flying sick people, I seem always to get stuck when we change our clocks.......working the extra unpaid hour in Autumn.......
but being off in the Spring when an 11 hour shift pays for 12 hours work, and I suggested a way we could avoid all the confusion.

GUESS WHO IS AT WORK TONIGHT, GETTIN' AN EXTRA HOUR'S PAY?

HOORAY!

I hope this becomes the new routine!

So I'll be home with an hour's less sleep,
trying to search out every @#*&% clock in the house/garage/cars
in order to add the extra hour.

Spring is busting out all over around Greybeard and family. Our plum tree in the back yard is really showing off this year.......
vivid purple blossoms.

I Hope your season is as nice.
(Don't forget your clocks tonight!)

4 comments:

the golden horse said...

This is one place where we don't have to change the clocks and that is a good thing. By the time I would get all my clocks set correct, it would be time to start all over again.
It seems to me, when the sun is directly overhead, it should be noon, not 11 not 1.

Anonymous said...

I'm happy that I'll still have daylight when I get home from work around 6 pm. Of course, that usually just means I have the opportunity to cut the grass, but at least I'll be able to do something outside after coding all day. :)

Anonymous said...

they need to do away with the time change. i don't see a need for it and it really screws me up twice a year :(

Anonymous said...

My step mom in southern Indiana alwasys said "they" did not have to change their clocks because "they" already knew what time it was> :O) I think she will now have to come up with a cuter saying