17 July 2016

Dark Skies On The Horizon

I've shared this with you before.
Now that traffic here has lessened, I realize I'm sharing it now mostly with like-minded souls.

When you are fearful your family may be in danger, will you go to work or stay home to protect them?
Cops.
Other first responders... Emt's, Paramedics, Firemen, folks who fly helicopters to accident scenes.
Folks who work at our utilities... water, electricity, etc..
What will THEY do?

I think I know the answer to that question.

This guy knows what happens.
He saw this scenario unfold in his country.
And he's warning us about what is about to happen.

Be prepared.
Or be a victim.
Your choice.

Choose wisely.

2 comments:

Old NFO said...

I'm prepared... Just sayin'

Rain Trueax said...

You probably have more, who read you now and then but don't agree, than you know. We're in a time where arguing seems counterproductive but knowing what others (on either side) think can be helpful