12 November 2015

I Support The Troops!

Okay, so I'm confused.
You support the troops, but also support today's political environment that puts our troop's lives more at risk?
(Do you honestly believe putting 50 Special Forces operators in Syria is gonna win the war?)
Tell me how.

Please, if you are saying "I support the troops" out of one side of your mouth...
Did you buy a new GM or Chrysler automobile?
Where are your principles?

Do you do business with AARP?
Where are your principles?

Do you plan to go see the new Quentin Tarantino movie?
Where are your principles?


We live in Bizarro World.
I guess in order to stick to your principles, you first have to have 'em.
But you need to be aware how your lack of principles is helping destroy the country.

2 comments:

Well Seasoned Fool said...

How mean of you to point out acting like you have principals, as opposed to having principals, can be construed as hateful speech. Especially egregious when you are spot on. Since I agree with you, I should be targeted by the SJWs.

Old NFO said...

I have the principles I was taught by my teachers in school, many of them WWII vets. And the principles inculcated by 22 years in the military...