09 September 2011

Man, Would I LOVE To See That!

After the big speech Thursday night, even libs are beginning to question BOzo's intelligence.
No surprise to me... he's done nothing in his life of note except fool the fools.
Palin is smarter than he is. She had her facts straight on Paul Revere and made idiots of those trying to ridicule her. Obama's "Lincoln founded the republican party" comment? Dead wrong. Call the "Corpseman"!

But I bet she's a better athlete too.
I would just LOVE to see her take him on one-on-one in a game of B-Ball.
Sarah Barracuda Vs. BOzo!
Who are you betting on?

Where's a promoter when you want one?!!

Updated:
The only thing more stupid than the present occupant of our White House is our media, thinking we won't notice when they try to erase his gaffes.

5 comments:

CJ said...

GB -

She once played on a broken leg.

Tough, beautiful, and competent.

I still don't get why people say she's un-electable.

cjh

The Old Man said...

The "Battle of the Sexes" for the 21st century (without Riggs being a good player in the rematch) or the Generals vs. the Trotters.
Somebody getting a schoolin' with referees AND pay-per-view....

I'd pay - and I could not care less about roundball. Set it up so the profits go to retire the US debt - win/win/win.

Old NFO said...

Sigh... and they say there is NO media bias... My ass!!!

OlePrairiedog said...

I have not been able to determine who is the most detestable, Main stream media, Lawyers in general, politicians of any ilk. I think all are right down there with whale crap and old bones

the golden horse said...

Amen to all of the above.